Skip to main content

Plus size model Ashley Graham covers ELLE Canada and she seems to have lost some weight


Ashley Graham, 28 shot to fame after
becoming the first plus size model to cover
Sports Illustrated and now she has bagged
yet another magazine cover. She is pictured
on the cover of the October issue of ELLE
Canada and she seems to have lost a lot of
weight. In the issue, she opened up about
her weight, learning disability, why she
chose to hold off on sex with her husband
until after marriage and her determination
to help women gain control of their body
image.
Graham has been married to her husband,
Justin Ervin, for six years. He lives in Los
Angeles and works as a cinematographer,
while Ashley still lives in NYC.
She said of her relationship with her
husband:
"I know I'm with a man who loves and
respects me," explains Graham, who
also reveals she didn't have sex with
her husband until after they married.
"When I was growing up, my parents
always told me, 'Don’t have sex until
you’re married,' so I was like, 'Okay,
I'm going to go out and have a ton of
sex.' But then an ex-boyfriend made
me realize that I need to respect my
body and I need to have a man respect
my body." "It’s not for everybody, but,
in order for that to happen for me, I
needed to not have sex [again] until I
was married," she adds. "My husband
and I waited; call me crazy, but it
worked. Our sex is amazing! He
respected me more because I wasn’t
willing to just give it up. I tell my
friends to wait three months. Just see
if he can wait. If he can, he’s a good
guy. And, again, it’s not for
everybody, but for me it was great. It’s
something I’m actually really proud
of."
Watch her work out video below:
Keep it tight, keep it right!
@christopher.kadima @kadima_fit
A video posted by A S H L E Y G R A H A...
Ashley as a Plus size model

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of Advice

The things you need to realize is that there is always a reason to laugh if you care to look for it. Do whatever it takes to get out of the negative mindset that says nothing will never go right again. You've still got plenty to smile about.