Skip to main content

LOL JOKE 😜🌕🌕😉

What Are Friends For?

Akpos and Ochuko were drinking palm wine together. Ochuko said, "Akpos, I have a confession to make."Akpos asked, "What is it?" Ochuko said, "Last week, I slept with your wife. I am sorry." Akpos shouted, "You slept with my wife?!" Ochuko said, "Please forgive me."Akpos cooled down and said, "What are friends for? I forgive you." The following week, Ochuko was furious that someone had harvested all his crops in his farmland. During their drinking time in the evening, Akpos said to Ochuko, "Ochuko, I have a confession to make." Ochuko asked, "What is it?" Akpos said, "I was the one who harvested all your crops. I am very sorry I did that." Ochuko, after getting angry, said, "What are friends for? I forgive you." Two weeks later, they were drinking palm wine together when Ochuko said to Akpos, "Akpos, I have a confession to make." Akpos asked, "What is it?" Ochuko said, "I poisoned your drink because I was angry with you. Please forgive me.Akpos said, "So you poisoned my drink? Anyway what are friends for? I forgive you. I also have a confession tomake." Ochuko asked, "What is it?" Akpos said, "I am sorry! I exchanged our drinks. Please forgive me!"
🤣😫🙏🙏💓 
Please don't forget to click. Funny, interesting  or cool.  And always  leave ,comment.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of Advice

The things you need to realize is that there is always a reason to laugh if you care to look for it. Do whatever it takes to get out of the negative mindset that says nothing will never go right again. You've still got plenty to smile about.