Skip to main content

LAUGH OUT LOUD. 😂😂😂😂📤🔊.😂😂

The White Kid

A white kid travelled with his dad to Lagos as tourists. The white boy decided to show off to Akpos and his friends:WHITE BOY: I've got MC Donald. What do you have?AKPOS: We have Mr. Biggs.WHITE BOY: I've got MTV.AKPOS: We have STV.WHITE BOY: I've got Mohammed Ali.AKPOS: We have Bash Ali.WHITE BOY: I've got T.Pain.AKPOS: We have Timaya.WHITE BOY: I've got 2-Pac.AKPOS: We have 2-Face.WHITE BOY: I've got Lil Wayne.AKPOS: We have Terry G.WHITE BOY: I've got Jay-Z.AKPOS: We have Don Jazzy.WHITE BOY: I've got Wiz Khalifa.AKPOS: We have Wiz Kid.WHITE BOY: I've got Hollywood.AKPOS: We have Nollywood.WHITE BOY: I've got Silicon Valley.AKPOS: We have Computer Village.WHITE BOY: I've got Las Vegas.AKPOS: We have Lasgidi.WHITE BOY: I've got Miami Beach.AKPOS: We have Lekki Beach.WHITE BOY: I've got Al Pacino.AKPOS: We have Peter Edochie.WHITE BOY: I've got Pirate of the Caribbean.AKPOS: We have pirate of Alaba International.WHITE BOY: I've got American Lotto.AKPOS: We HAVE Baba Ijebu!Who won?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Word of Advice

The things you need to realize is that there is always a reason to laugh if you care to look for it. Do whatever it takes to get out of the negative mindset that says nothing will never go right again. You've still got plenty to smile about.